Carving Candles Course
We offer you a Candle Making Courses in London conducted by 'Master of Carved Candles'. The use of cast or topical gel candles is obsolete and instead more graceful and majestically carved candles have replaced the old.
This course is targeted at people who have decided to open a small business or even a candle factory.
What is the primary objective? It is to learn this hard and mysterious craft.
To learn to carve candles like an expert you yourself need a few years of practice.
Therefore we would like to share our experience and skills with other interested individuals.
A special express course was created for carving candles for those with the limited time frame.
This course is designed for a one on one interactive training session.
What will you learn in that Course :
1. Technology of manufacturing of candle blanks:
• Selection of candle molds;
• Preparation technology of the wick;
• The composition and proportions of the material;
• Correct choice of melting temperature range.
2. Preparation and application of coloured paraffin onto the candle base (blank):
• The composition and proportions;
• Selection of colour range and colour scheme solution;
• Painting (dipping) and cooling the blanks;
3. Candle carving:
• Selection of patterns, shaping and candle design
• Teaching basic carving skills;
• Special features, secrets, and prevention of mistakes in candle carving;
4. Candle design:
• Candle decoration with acrylic glaze;
• Packing choice for candles.
• We will provide you the best suppliers;
When you will complete the course you will receive the best suppliers list to easier start your business.
More information How it's made Nomeda Carved Candles you could find in us website, top of page in the Category ''How it's Made' and "Gallery".
During the course duration each student can carve from 10 to 25 different kinds of candles, which he/she can take home.
Training takes place in the carving studio. Students are taught on the professional candle making machine, all the tools, materials, dyes are provided by the instructor. After completing the course you shall have be receiving a Certificate " Master of Carved Candles" and have a chance to buy professional candle making machine and all the necessary materials for candle making and carving at the discount prices.
Buy the Carving Candles Course :
Course Name and Payment Method
|Carving Candles Course
||Price||Put it in the basket|
|Pay The Total Price, when you are booking the course date?
|Pay The Deposit, when you are booking the course date?
|Pay Rest of Payment, before the course begins?
As you could see on this Table we offer the two methods of payment:
1. You could pay the full amount at once by choosing the course date.
2. You could pay the deposit by choosing the course date and the rest of the payment you could made any time before the course begins .
The Course takes 2 days, 7 working hours of each day, from 10am - 17pm, with some of dinner and tea time brake.
To safe your time Dinner with Tea or Caffe will be provided by Nomeda.
THE CARVING CANDLES COURSE IS CONDUCTED IN THREE LANGUAGES: ENGLISH, RUSSIAN, LITHUANIAN.
After completing the course you shall have be receiving a Certificate " Master of Carved Candles".
Also take and look to another Scented Candles Course and Decorative Candles Course above us website on the mane page and order two or three courses in one go.
If you will have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask please. Just contact with us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of luck and inspiration with your creativity !
|Student Ann Bowers from Qatar Review:||
Student Jancy Romeson from India Review:
Student Camelia Bailius from Belgium Review:
Student Student Edan Demse Argu from Ethiopia Review:
Student Simone Miers from Brazil Review: